Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Picture Frame Fail

I saw this cute idea to Mod Podge scrapbook paper to a picture frame and thought I'd give it a try. I have lots of scrapbook paper and had several dollar store frames laying around so I thought, "why not!?" The instructions were clear and seemed as though they'd be easy to follow. 

All I had to do was cut the paper to fit the front side and edges of the frame. Then? Brush Mod Podge on top to affix the paper to the frame. I did so. My finished product did not look nearly as adorable as what I'd seen online. I may have chosen the wrong frame. Or cut the paper to an incorrect size. Or maybe I didn't use enough Mod Podge. 

Whatever it was, it didn't look right. The paper didn't want to stick appropriately and when I tried to fix it, I think I just messed it up even more. 

Mod Podge and scrapbook paper frames - 1. Me - 0. I may eventually try again....


No comments:

Post a Comment